• Field testing of genotypes.
• Developing mapping population between genotypes with high seed oil content and genotypes with varying percentage of female flowers.
• To assess the floristic diversity of the sanctuary area, status and distribution pattern native and endemic species of the sanctuary
• To identify the threat category/ status of the floristic diversity of the area and to prioritize potential habitat, community and species for developing conservation strategies of the species in the sanctuary.
• To document the species of ethanobotanical importance and traditional knowledge.
• To mark some permanent plots for long term ecological monitoring to assess the impact of the climate change.