• Field testing of genotypes.
• Developing mapping population between genotypes with high seed oil content and genotypes with varying percentage of female flowers.
• Acollaborative project between HFRI, Shimla and JPUIT Waknaghat (Solan, HP)funded by DBT, New Delhi was initiated in April 2013..
• During last one year, maintained the field trials of Jatropha established under earlier DBT, New Delhi funded projects.
• Recorded the male-female flower ratio of the Jatropha trials at Jawalaji (Kangra) and Beerplassi (Nalagarh). Provided necessary details regarding Jatropha plantations maintained under this project to Network partner.